General Information

When students get ill or injured at School

If you are ill or are injured at school, get a pass from your teacher and report to the health room for care and observation. If the nurse or health assistant determines that you need further treatment or need to go home, your parents will be contacted.

When to Contact the School Nurse

Parents of students with special health conditions/medications should contact the school nurse. Parents should also notify the school nurse of any immunizations that are administered so that immunization records may be kept current.

Attention 6th Grade Parents

New Mexico immunization law requires that ALL students entering 7th grade have BOTH a current Meningococcal vaccine and a Tdap vaccine. Students will NOT be allowed to register if they have not had BOTH of these vaccines.

School Nurse Staff

  • Sarah Compton
    Health Assistant

    (505) 298-6896 ex: 35513
  • Cristina Guevara

    (505) 298-6896 ex: 35512

Health Resources

Health Forms

Communicable Disease Information