Schedule Change Policy
Hoover Schedule Change Request Process 2022-2023
How To Initiate A Schedule Change
Below are the three separate ways to initiate a schedule change request at Hoover Middle School
- Student Request
- Staff Request
- Parent Request
Schedule Change Notifications
- Schedule Change Requests will not be accepted the first two weeks of school to allow for balancing and leveling of classes to be done. When students are moved due to leveling, parents will be contacted ASAP.
- Schedule Change Requests will not be accepted the last two weeks of the Semester for Elective Courses that are a semester long.
Changes that will be made immediately are as follows;
- Omitted Core Class (ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.)
- Error in class level placement (wrong grade level, etc.)
- Duplicated classes for the school year (ex: Health both semesters)