Skip to main content


General Information

When students get ill or injured at School

If you are ill or are injured at school, get a pass from your teacher and report to the health room for care and observation. If the nurse or health assistant determines that you need further treatment or need to go home, your parents will be contacted.

When to Contact the School Nurse

Parents of students with special health conditions/medications should contact the school nurse. Parents should also notify the school nurse of any immunizations that are administered so that immunization records may be kept current.

Attention 6th Grade Parents

New Mexico immunization laws states that ALL student entering 7th grade must have a current Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) vaccine prior to starting school.

Students will not be allowed to register if they have not had this vaccine.

Please contact your provider to schedule an appointment if your child has not had this vaccine yet and bring a copy of the immunization record to the school nurse for verification.

School Nurse Staff
Contact TERI DAVIS  TERI DAVIS (505) 298-6896 ex: 35513 Health Assistant
Contact CRISTINA GUEVARA  CRISTINA GUEVARA (505) 298-6896 ex: 35512 Nurse

Health Resources

Health Forms